You are here
Billing & Returns
Billing Terms & Conditions
- All billing and registration information provided by you must be accurate, complete and correct. Submitting inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information constitutes a breach of the Terms. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the items, products and / or services that you have requested.
- IQAir reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse service and to terminate accounts if IQAir believes in its sole discretion that customer conduct violates applicable law or the Terms, or is harmful to the interests of IQAir, its subsidiaries, or its affiliates, or for any other reason.
- IQAir and its affiliates and subsidiaries reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per account, per household and per order as determined in their sole discretion. These restrictions may be applied to the same account, same credit card and / or the same billing and / or shipping address.
- Title of products do not transfer to purchaser until payment has been received by IQAir.
- Receiving an order acknowledgement via email does not guarantee the acceptance of an order.
- Your use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the Terms. By accepting the Terms through your use of the Site, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older.
Methods of Payment
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
Return & Exchange Policy
Customers may return unused and unopened products within 30 days from receipt with no product restocking charges. Products not eligible for return include: CleanZone® Series, Perfect 16®, GCX™ Series, Cleanroom™ Series, Dental Series and ParticleScans®. Order discrepancies must be reported within 10 days of receipt. All opened products are subject to a 15% restocking charge. No exchanges or returns will be accepted after 60 days. Exchanged merchandise is subject to testing and inspection upon receipt by IQAir. Please allow up to 7 days after IQAir's receipt of product for your account to be credited.
In order to prevent possible transport damages and to secure your rights to exchange products, products must be returned packaged exactly as they were received. The product must be shipped back in the original packaging and insured. If original packaging is required, IQAir will provide a shipping box at a nominal fee. If Product is not sent back in its original packaging, the sender accepts all liability for damage claims and may be charged by IQAir for repairs. All products exchanged or returned must be accompanied with a RA (Return Authorization) number.
The RA number must be clearly listed on the outside of the box or on the return label, otherwise the shipment will be refused and immediately returned to the sender. The absence of a RA number will delay the exchange or return process. Therefore, please contact IQAir Technical Support Team to receive a RA number and shipping instructions prior to shipment.
RA's are only valid for 15 days. After 15 days the RA is automatically voided and will be refused should a customer attempt to return Product after the 15-day period.
All accessories, i.e. remote control, power cord, etc., especially the Certificate of Performance, must be returned otherwise an additional $50 charge will apply.
Any added replacement costs will be assessed and incurred upon the completion of testing and inspection. IQAir does not refund shipping, handling, or insurance charges for returned or exchanged products.
IQAir North American products are approved for 100-120v power supply only and are not safety tested nor approved for use outside North America. IQAir systems purchased in North America are not covered by any warranty if shipped or used outside of North America. Neither The IQAir Group nor its IQAir Authorized Dealers extend any warranty or product liability for damage or injury caused by the use of North American systems used outside North America.